1. Your father never what, hired criminals, or never knew he hired criminals because some people looking for jobs lie????
My father NEVER hired criminals! He is a well-established businessman and has too much to lose. A background check was ALWAYS a requirement to become a driver. Corchado was not the first Director to enforce it. Of course there are always a few bad apples, and as I said before, if Corchado has weeded them out, kudos to him.
2. So are you saying that because Dir. Corchado wants drivers insured and your father's car might not have been, he is a bad director because, what, your father was used to getting a pass??
I am very confused, explain....
My father's cars were/are always insured as are most of the owners'/drivers'. Again, the previous directors always kept track. Nobody got a pass...maybe a few slipped by...You have to remember that MOST of the owners/drivers are business people, not criminals - although that is how Corchado treats them.
3. You do understand that not only is Dir. Corchado the Taxi Director, he is also a Sgt. with the police Department, there is recourse for his behavior if it is negative so where are the formal and written complaints.
Don't you know that police complaints are confidential? Many drivers have complained to the City Council, and I think the recent lawsuit is evidence enough as to how he violates owners' civil rights. Somehow, he is very well protected and, moreover, there would be extremely negative repurcussions for whistleblowers. People have to make a living and cannot afford to anger the people regulating their ability to make a living.
4. Also, Dir. Corchado has been a bridge builder throughout the entire city, why not meet with him and resolve difference that way as opposed to trying to attack his character when clearly it is personal for you?
It is personal to a certain extent, yes, but I'm really complaining on behalf of the others who do not have a voice. The Cab Association has met with him numerous times but to no avail. If anything, things only get worse.
5. Oh, also, yes, $300k is a lot of money, but I am having a protest against all the unnecessary spending Booker has done. $850k to his campaign treasurer's law firm, did you post about that?
I apologize, I was not not aware of that. But of course that's unnecessary. I have my opinions about Booker too, but that's not the point of my postings at this time.
6. I know it is your opinion but where is your post about the Booker screw up on the Arena deal? I get it, it has nothing to do with your dad, so like I said it is personal? Humm
Again, the arena deal is awful! Unfortunately, I can't add anything to what has already been posted here. I'm trying to post about something new.